- In 2004 and 2005 the Sea of Joy started her sailing life in the Adriatic.
- In 2006 the Sea of Joy sailed in southern Italy and the Ionian Sea.
- In 2007 the Sea of Joy was sailing from Athens in the Aegean, then drove back to Zadar,
participated bravely in the Ecker 1000 Mile Race and finally landed in Samos.
- In 2008 the Sea of Joy sailed the Aegean from Samos.
- In 2009 we sailed in the Aegean again, in June and July we made a detour to Istanbul.
- 2010 was all about the Aegean, winter was spent in Crete.
- In 2011 we moved with a stopover on Malta to Sicily in the Marina Cala del Sole in Licata and also made a trip to Tunisia.
- In 2012 we circled Sicily three times with trips to Malta, the Aeolian Islands and the Aegadian Islands.
- In 2013, after circumnavigating Sicily and making stops in Naples, we moved to Sardinia to the Marina Aquatica in Alghero.
- In 2014 we concentrated on the sailing area Sardinia and Corsica, with trips to the Cote d'Azur, Marseille, Barcelona, Mallorca and Menorca.
- In 2015 we circled Corsica and Elba again and explored the Ligurian coast, Genoa, the Cote d'Azur, Marseille and then returned to Licata in Sicily via Sardinia, the Aegidian Islands and Trapani.
- In 2016 we were drawn back to the Adriatic via Calabria, where we chose Marina Cres as the starting point for many trips.
- In 2017 the Adriatic Sea between Croatia and Italy was the focus of our sailing.
- In 2018 we moved to Italy to the Marina Stella on the river Stella and sailed from Italy to Rimini and in Croatia to Dubrovnik
- In 2019 Croatia and Italy were our focus again
- 2020 was a little less busy due to Corona, the starting point was still the Marina Stella near the Marano lagoon
- In 2021 we enjoyed untroubled sailing pleasure with our family in the Adriatic
- 2022 family and friends sailed from our new mooring place in Marina Izola
Her cruises can be found in detail at: https://soj.rupertnagler.com/