Because of the Corona pandemic Italian authorities requested some additional formalities:
- Filling in formCarabinieri.pdf and send it to email@example.com
subject: name of skipper, name of boat, telephone number
text: DICHIARAZIONE ESPARTIA PER CROAZIA
- Filling in formHealth.pdf and send it to USMA.Venezia@sanita.it
subject: DICHIARAZIONE MARITTIMA DI SANITA
- During the cruise obtain daily measure of body temperature of each crew member and enter it in last page of the above form for possible inspection by Italian health officer.
We used an excel file feverProtocol.xlsx for this reason.
- Obtain an entry number from Croatia by filling in a form on https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ you get a pdf file like ReiseankündigungEnter.pdf
- Nobody ever cared about those forms,
- Entry and exit in Croatia same as last year,
- Police 24h available and very helpful,
- BUT: no harbormaster in Umag, harbormaster in Novigrad only open from 8:00 to 13:00
- We activated our AIS-Transponder for the whole cruise, so it would have been very easy to intercept us. But no official tried to check on us, neither in Italy nor in Croatia.